- Published By: eXtasy Books
- Author: Caitlin Ricci
- ISBN: 978-1-4874-0014-9
- Page: 194
- Word Count: 61985
- Publication Date: April 3, 2014
- Series: Mountain Shifters #1
- Heat Level:
- Available Formats: Adobe Acrobat, Epub, Hiebook, Microsoft Reader, Mobipocket, Mobipocket (.mobi), Palm DOC/iSolo, Rocket, Sony PDF
- Categories: Erotic Romance, Gay, GLBT, Paranormal, Shapeshfter
When Earth has been taken over by alien cat shifters, finding refuge with their prey might not be the safest idea.
For Cole, life used to be simple. He was a military man and knew where he stood in the world. But that was all before the first of the cats came. Now, years later, all but the strongest of the human race have been killed off by the aliens, and those that are left are their slaves. Day and night, Cole is forced to help destroy the human world and return his planet to the way it was before the humans took over.
He’s able to escape, just barely, but an accident leaves him injured and at the mercy of people he can’t be sure are there to help him. There’s a man there that catches his interest, but finding time for a relationship when the world is going to hell around him isn’t exactly going to happen. These people offer him safety and hope, but Cole isn’t sure who he can trust anymore, and love might just be the most dangerous risk of all.