Trial by Fire
- $3.74 $4.99
- Published By: eXtasy Books
- Author: K.B. Forrest
- ISBN: 978-1-77111-097-6
- Page: 134
- Word Count: 41073
- Publication Date: February 1, 2012
- Series: Fire Chronicles #2
- Heat Level:
- Available Formats: Adobe Acrobat, Epub, Hiebook, Microsoft Reader, Mobipocket, Mobipocket (.mobi), Palm DOC/iSolo, Rocket, Sony PDF
- Categories: Adventure, Fantasy, Gay, GLBT, Romance
In a world lit only by ancient fires, passion and danger await.
Chief Melik of the Scythian Paralatae tribe is dead, horribly mutilated. Evil Zohak leads the warriors in accusing Atar, who must now run for his life. Atar decides to go to the great One Hundred Year Festival with his lover, the werewolf Bulliwuf. Arriving at the festival with no money, Atar joins several competitions, which have significant prizes. Atar’s quest for money brings him to the attention of the evil wizard Dahaka, who first mistakes him for his long lost son.
The Summons will be heard by all qualified mages at the end of the festival, but only one can be awarded the title and power of the Firestarter. Zohak and his father Dahaka plan to see to it that Atar never hears the Summons.