The Vampire Cults Investigation
- Published By: eXtasy Books
- Author: M. Garnet
- ISBN: 978-1-4874-0105-4
- Page: 79
- Word Count: 16524
- Publication Date: July 10, 2014
- Series: Moore, Moore & More Investigating #1
- Heat Level:
- Available Formats: Adobe Acrobat, Epub, Hiebook, Microsoft Reader, Mobipocket, Mobipocket (.mobi), Palm DOC/iSolo, Rocket, Sony PDF
- Categories: Erotic Romance, Paranormal
A wild but fun girl who has a nose that gets her into trouble. A lifelong friend who stands by her and helps her no matter what. Add in a tall, handsome vampire, and you have a mix to make a new Investigation Firm.
If you have a girl who draws trouble and her last name is Moore, it makes for interesting times. You can add in her longtime friend who has the same last name, but they are not related. He has graduated and passed his bar exam, but is stuck at the bottom of a big law firm, bored and feeling useless.
Add to the mix a vampire, a handsome male who moves in the night but also moves into their lives.
What do you get? Dead women, demons and a club for those who dress up as Goths.