- Published By: eXtasy Books
- Author: April Kelley
- ISBN: 978-1-4874-0438-3
- Page: 86
- Word Count: 26235
- Publication Date: May 26, 2015
- Series: Lakehouse Security #3
- Heat Level:
- Available Formats: Adobe Acrobat, Epub, Hiebook, Microsoft Reader, Mobipocket, Mobipocket (.mobi), Palm DOC/iSolo, Rocket, Sony PDF
- Categories: Contemporary, Erotic Romance, Gay, GLBT
Sometimes you have to walk through fire to get to love and acceptance.
Tripp has one main job, and that’s to get into the cult’s compound to save the two remaining hostages. The best way he knows how to do that is to get caught himself and thrown into one of those cells. He’s an expert at locks and can get out of anything. He’s not worried until the guards put him in a cell with Jacob Klein. It’s only then that Tripp starts to panic for the little man’s survival.
Paulo Carreiro just needs to find work after retiring from the military, and he doesn’t want to ask his brother Locke for a job. When Phillip Avery calls him to come work for him, Paulo gets a weird vibe. The minute he sees the compound he knows something isn’t right. It’s his dumb luck that the very place he gets a job his brother is investigating for kidnapping gay men and holding them hostage.