- $2.79 $3.99
- Published By: eXtasy Books
- Author: April Kelley
- ISBN: 978-1-4874-0351-5
- Page: 80
- Word Count: 22922
- Publication Date: April 29, 2015
- Series: Lakehouse Security #2
- Heat Level:
- Available Formats: Adobe Acrobat, Epub, Hiebook, Microsoft Reader, Mobipocket, Mobipocket (.mobi), Palm DOC/iSolo, Rocket, Sony PDF
- Categories: Contemporary, Erotic Romance, Gay, GLBT, Mystery, Suspense
Being a hostage isn’t so bad as long as you get to negotiate terms.
All Ryan Newell wants to do his prove to his brothers he is just as capable as them of going out on a mission. This time they actually listen, sending him out to rescue three men from a cult that is holding them prisoner. Right from the start things go wrong. One of the prisoners, Zach Landen, manages to break out of his cell and holds him at knife point.
Ryan hates the idea of calling for back up but knows he needs to after he learns Zach is very ill. It’s second nature for Ryan to take care of Zach, but Ryan’s giving nature has gotten him in trouble before. Does he really want to get hurt again?