- Published By: eXtasy Books
- Author: Jeff Erno
- ISBN: 978-1-77111-978-8
- Page: 100
- Word Count: 30016
- Publication Date: June 27, 2014
- Series: The Men's Room #3
- Heat Level:
- Available Formats: Adobe Acrobat, Epub, Hiebook, Microsoft Reader, Mobipocket, Mobipocket (.mobi), Palm DOC/iSolo, Rocket, Sony PDF
- Categories: Contemporary, Erotic Romance, Gay, GLBT
Whoever said business and pleasure don’t mix has never been to New Orleans.
Chad Curtiss, a thirty-five year old private equity investor, is a ruthless businessman. He believes it’s a dog-eat-dog world and doesn’t understand people not driven by the desire to acquire their own happiness. Life’s about personal responsibility and making the right choices.
Chad travels to New Orleans on occasion for business and while there, he likes to visit The Men’s Room. The hottest gay club in the city has the hunkiest dancers, the cutest bartenders and the kind of service a man like Chad knows he deserves. While at the bar, he runs into young Richard Foster, a desk clerk from the hotel where he’s staying. He has no intention of becoming involved, but there’s something about the kid Chad can’t dismiss, and that something just might change his entire outlook on life.